|SALARY:||Up to £55,000|
iRecruit Specialist are working with a Bracknell based client urgently recruiting for a Web Developer who is going to be responsible for development and maintenance of business digital web portal applications and services.
If you are a passionate developer, love to share ideas and are looking for your next long-term career move then we would love to hear from you.
- Solid understanding and experience in the following technology areas:
- Web communication technologies – SOAP, REST API
- Knowledge of working with an application lifecycle management tool such as Team Foundation Server and/or GitHub
- Track record of delivering multiple, complex solutions in a development environment
- Solid experience in SOLID Principles (OOD) and design patterns (creational, structural and behaviour)
- Commercial development experience, preferably following a qualification in software development disciplines
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience of SQL Server Development – TSQL
- Knowledge of test driven development or outside-in development (TDD, DDD, BDD)
- Experience of working in an agile environment (Scrum, Kanban)
- Knowledge of secure development (application of security principles in code)
- Experience of implementing responsive web design – mobile first