iRecruit Partners are currently working with a company based in Slough who are looking for a Scheduler on a temporary basis to join their rapidly expanding team. You will have full responsibility of the planning of all course schedule and Instructor utilisation. Interactions with sales teams to fulfil all training requirements and to ensure effective use of the company’s Instructors and Training Centres.
- Managing all Internal Instructor schedules – being responsible for the diary management and development of Instructors
- Allocating preparation time for Instructors and maintaining their records.
- Responsible for ensuring adequate cover is provided for Instructor sickness and holiday requests.
- Managing new Instructor inductions. This involves “buddying” them up with experienced Instructors, arranging for them to sit in on relevant courses and organising team teaches.
- To maintain a good working relationship with the scheduling team and all other departments.
- Maintaining in house system with up to date information i.e. courses codes.
- Produce weekly scheduling reports to monitor all centres; Public, Closed and On Site Courses.
- Negotiate prices with associate companies and freelance Instructors to gain the best possible rate while proactively monitoring all costs to the company and raising relevant purchase orders.
- Monitor fill rates and revenue for all courses in order to maximise these, add extra dates as and when required.
- Identify gaps in Instructor skill sets by using the company’s skills matrix and put forward business cases to employ additional resource.
- Monitor low/high fill courses and cancel low fill courses, notifying all Account Managers and their Customer Service Representative.
- Ensuring all courses are scheduled correctly.
- Dealing with internal and external telephone and email requirements, including enquiries from sales people.
- Provide support to other scheduling areas when required.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Leadership – inspiring and developing others to achieve outstanding levels of performance.
- Performance Management – delivery of business objectives through effective setting of personal and team goals.
- Team Working – co-operating with and respecting colleagues to exceed the sum of individual performance.
- Communication – the ability to listen, express and articulate information effectively
- Customer Service – meeting the requirements of our customers and presenting a professional image and can-do attitude.
- Commercial Awareness – understand the business sufficiently to facilitate streamlined processes and meaningful reporting.
- Innovation & Continuous Improvement – constantly seeking to improve the way business is done through analysis, creativity, and problem solving and change initiative.
- Technical background i.e. helpdesk experience or technical recruitment background desirable.
- Experience of working in a busy office environment is essential.
- Good people management skills are essential and experience of team management would be beneficial.
- Logical thinker who is willing to own and solve problems with the determination to find solutions.
- Confident and outgoing.
- Extremely pro-active.
- Clear communication is a must as you will be taking enquiries from over 150 sales people.
- Must have excellent organisational and planning skills with the ability to prioritise workloads, work methodically, accurately and effectively under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Must be able to remain calm at all times.
- Thorough and detailed orientated.
- Listens to and follows instructions to the highest level of accuracy.
iRecruit Partners Ltd is GDPR compliant. To help you retain control of your data. Our new policies hosted are on our website and will show you what data we collect, how we use it and your rights. Please confirm in writing you are happy for us to represent you if interested in this opportunity. If you are no longer looking or don’t wish us to represent you, please reply to this email and we will update our records accordingly.