Technical Account Director
The Technical Account Director role for our client encapsulates the full lifecycle of a client, from prospecting to win to overseeing delivery. As a key member of the Client Services Team you will identify, nurture and help win new clients through your detailed understanding of the platforms we use, Sitecore and Umbraco. As an expert in these systems, you will be able to talk intelligently and strategically with our prospects and existing clients about the benefits, thereby helping the company grow its portfolio and our partnerships with Sitecore and Umbraco.
The key areas of focus:
Technical Sales (40% of the role) – You will have your own black book of contacts as well as use our lead generation team to help identify prospects to engage with, nurture and convert into web development pitch opportunities.
Client Relationship (40% of the role) As you convert clients, you will be continued to build upon the initial relationship and develop a strategic partnership with them, deepening the relationship, ensuring the project is delivered and growing their spend with Jaywing
Pitching (20% of the role) You will provide support, direction, and where necessary pitch to our prospective clients helping the business grow its portfolio.
· An expert in the implementation, use and benefits of Sitecore and Umbraco
· Able to talk strategically and intelligently about digital technology apply this to prospective client problems and apply solutions
· Adept at hold strategic technical conversations at a senior level with prospective and existing clients
· Understands established Project Management methodologies and their application for our client projects
· Understands the current technology stack and is able to contribute to its evolution
· An expert at pulling together pitch responses, responding to RFP / ITT and formal tender documents
· Adept at pitching, being articulate and persuasive in selling the company’s solution
· Adept at pulling together pitch presentations in PowerPoint and working with the wider pitch team in pulling a cohesive and engaging deck together
· Able to provide direction and support on client accounts alongside the Client Services Team and CSD
· Able to nurture new client opportunities and the growth of the client relationship
· Able to gain the trust and confidence of clients at a strategic level
· Able to see through new wins and ensure that project is delivered, and the relationship developed