Salary: Up to £50,000 DOE
iRecruit Specialist have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic engineer to join an Infrastructure Team. The role is perfect for an infrastructure professional with experience in Cloud, Hosting/IT infrastructure services and who enjoys solving real world business problems.
You will also be supporting innovative solutions based on public, private and hybrid cloud solutions such as Microsoft and other vendors to help customers deliver their IT strategies.
Proving 3rd line support of IT systems and software including but not limited to:
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Office 365 including Teams, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online,
- Microsoft SQL server
- Microsoft Azure
- Maintain and upgrade a Virtual Infrastructure VMWare and Hyper-V
- Microsoft Windows Desktop
- Microsoft Office
- Assist with the testing of internal/external applications and projects
Key skills and experience:
- Microsoft MSCA or MCSE level (preferred).
- 3 years support and deployment IT Systems.
Good working knowledge and experience of:
- Microsofts suite of products.
- Microsoft Office 365
- Virtualization technologies (Hyper-V and / or VMware)
- Azure and / or AWS cloud services
- Firewall technologies
- hardware including SAN Storage
- Bright, motivated and driven, with a thirst for digital knowledge.
- Business focused
- Customer focused
- Enjoy knowledge sharing and networking.
- Enthusiastic, analytical, creative, innovative and confident.
- Reliable, flexible and cooperative.
Server / Infrastructure / Windows / MSCA / MCSE / Cloud / SQL / 3rd Line / Hyper-V / Office 365