Senior Insight Manager ( St Albans )
Salary: Up to £40,000 DOE
Location: St Albans
iRecruit Specialist are recruiting for a Senior Insight Manager that will be working for a global data organisation. This role will have the opportunity to work from home whilst travelling to a client 2-3 days per week in St Albans.
The Insight Manager will be using industry knowledge to provide valuable insights to clients. You will need to have an innovative and analytical minded to grow clients business through inspiring insight, paired with superb interpersonal and engagement skills to deliver an all-round excellent service to clients.
In return, our client can offer you a salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience, plus a car allowance of £4920 and a 7% bonus.
Main Role Responsibilities
- Coordinates, executes, analyses, and presents findings. Recommends potential action steps and additional opportunities.
- Demonstrates ability to cut through data and issue clutter, and identifies what is most important.
- Drafts client ready decks and presents fact based arguments influentially.
- Effectively expresses content in writing and orally.
- Works closely with the client to produce strategic and tactical presentations
- Uses strong analytical skills to consult all client stakeholders at the client.
- Develops and leverages strong, collaborative relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Acts as a liaison between the CS, SI and CGD teams for their projects.
- First point of contact for the client on the technical projects they are working on
Skills and Experience Required
- Ability to build and leverage mutually beneficial relationships and networks both internally and externally.
- Able to engage in a consultative manner with clients when helping solve/manage content deliverables
- Strong data manipulation skills & technical understanding (i.e Excel / Power Point.) To summarise, chart and develop impactful presentations from granular data
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills as demonstrated by the ability to use the right approach and method to communicate with clients, professional presence, ability to understand and respond to another’s point of view
- Analytic capability – ability to use multiple data inputs to generate logical analysis
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in client-friendly way
- Technical understanding – ability to understand & communicate technical solutions
- Gravitas to build strong relationships with the client and ability to shape outcomes
- Presentation skills, to deliver analysis to the client in an impactful way
- Quality Control – drive to achieve high quality results
- Planning, Organizing and Coordinating – ability to coordinate teams towards a common outcome, delivering on time
- Proactive, curious and tenacious approach
- Highly self-motivated persona; accountable and committed
- Strong organisational skills with ability to manage complex and conflicting client requirements or multiple other projects/tasks and ability to push-back when necessary
- Team ethos (be a strong team player) with the ability to promote and foster strong working relationships across a team, departments, clients and other collaborative agencies
- Escalates issues to the right people appropriately