Salary: Up to £22,000
iRecruit Partners are currently working with a company based in Woking who are looking for a Sales Executive to join their rapidly expanding team. You would be responsible for driving sales forward via a telesales &lead generation approach. You will be directly responsible to sell the clubs to prospective customers interested in purchasing a golf membership product and their offerings.
- Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the Club Manager with the emphasis on high quality leads.
- Responsible for all data capture in the club
- Responsible for cold calling prospective customers using creative pitches and propositions.
- Have complete compliance with CRM.
- Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with customers, companies and corporates who are not already on the database.
- Manage the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business whilst drive conversion.
- Work closely with the marketing team (central) to achieve sales objectives.
- Attend daily meetings with the General Manager to discuss pipeline and forecast.
- Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing Best Practice Ideas.
- Achieve weekly calls and appointments targets for the club.
- Handle & dealing with all inbound enquiries received over the phone or by email/ social media.
- Send company standard quotations, proposals and information by post or email.
- Achieve conversion levels of each stage of the sales process.
- Generation of referrals from all new members that play in the clubs.
- Maintain a full operating knowledge of the Club’s membership systems, including joining fees, subscriptions, direct debits, cancellation policy, Club services and rules.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year’s previous sales experience in industries such as golf, leisure, health & fitness would be desirable. You must have a proven track record of achieving targets
- Computer literate/keyboard skills
- CRM experience
- Able to recognise outreach opportunities
- A solid background in Customer Service.
- A friendly personality and ability to build rapport & relationships.
- Experience in health clubs/ hotels or hospitality & Leisure preferred.
- Passion for Golf or fitness an advantage.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- A positive attitude.
- High degree of accuracy.
- Working under pressure.
iRecruit Partners Ltd is GDPR compliant. To help you retain control of your data. Our new policies hosted are on our website and will show you what data we collect, how we use it and your rights. Please confirm in writing you are happy for us to represent you if interested in this opportunity. If you are no longer looking or don’t wish us to represent you, please reply to this email and we will update our records accordingly.