Junior Systems Programmer
|Junior Systems Programmer
iRecruit Specialist are recruiting on behalf of a growing organisation who are seeking a Junior Systems Programmer. This programmer will be working on and off site at AV Installations in a range of environments.
Full training will be provided for this role and will be highly suitable for a recent graduate in computer programming or for someone who has knowledge of programming languages.
Key Skills required:
- Knowledge of computer programming languages or a qualification in computer programming
- Can show evidence of general audio-visual engineering skills. E.g: soldering, cable termination
- Car Driver
- Good time keeping and ability to plan and organise projects and schedule work
- Able to work as part of a team and share information as well as confidence to work on own initiative
- Logical approach to system flows and ability to fault find
- Learn to Create programs and modules in various bespoke applications e.g. Crestron and AMX, to the project specification. You will progress through the training levels from these manufacturers until able to operate independently, (Normally 2-3 years)
- Learn to Design and program Touch Panel and control device layouts
- Attend site to install programs and test and commission systems
- Ensure good communication with the Project Manager to deliver all parts of the project at the required deadlines.
- Ensure that project programmes and files are backed up sufficiently during the project and archived in the proper server / cloud location at the end of a project
- Maintain a detailed forward works and records calendar, and other required administration.
iRecruit Partners Ltd is GDPR compliant. By applying for this role, you agree for iRecruit Partners Ltd to contact you to discuss this and any other suitable job opportunities. Our new policies hosted are on our website and will show you what data we collect, how we use it and your rights.