Junior Account Manager/Account Executive
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
iRecruit Partners are currently working with a company based in Woking who are looking for a Junior Account Manager/Account Executive to join their rapidly expanding team. As Account Executive, you will help with the support of clients and their solutions across Websites, Research, SEO and analytics.
- You will be the first point of contact for many of our market leading FTSE clients and will work closely with our project managers to help them manage accounts ranging from £25K to £200K.
- You will build a relationship with our clients providing key information promptly and accurately.
- You will work on multiple accounts at any one time so you will need to be highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- You’ll be given substantial responsibility and have the chance to master new digital marketing technologies as well as grow within your own role and expertise. This is an ideal role for someone who wants to develop into a Digital Marketing Project Manager or Account Manager
- We’ll also support you – when you join and as you develop. We recognise success and we’ll promote you as you improve. We’re fun to work with; we’re a friendly, passionate team of 25 in a great position, with plans and investment to grow.
- Our offices are in the centre of Woking – two minutes from the train station, 5 minutes from the newly developed Woking town centre and 25 minutes from central London.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You will have at least 1 years’ experience working in an agency as an Account Executive or Junior Account Manager working across multiple clients
- You will have excellent written English communication skills as well as a strong verbal communication ability
- Your organisation and attention to details will be beyond question
- You will have an enthusiasm for account management and a desire to understand and learn as much as possible
- If your agency is a marketing agency or a digital agency that would be excellent and any recruitment industry experience is also a bonus