HR Project Manager (workday)
iRecruit Specialist are currently recruiting for a HR Project Manager to join a growing company in Maidenhead.
In return my client can offer a package of up to £70k DOE, a bonus of 10% and 5% pension scheme.
You will establish regular and effective communication with each client group to ensure that each group’s unique needs and requirements are documented following HRIS team guidelines, thus ensuring that proposed solutions are both technically sound and aligned with business goals.
The Manager will contribute and coordinate projects/tasks with their HRIS team members, third party vendors, HR Service Desk, and other HR Services functional groups to ensure that all operational management components are executed in a timely, cohesive, and compliant manner, while still fulfilling all approved client requirements.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Hands-on Workday HCM production support and project leadership
- Workday system administration, configuration, and support
- Lead, manage and guide multiple projects concurrently to transform business requirements into system configurations, leveraging strong interpersonal skills to work successfully with the team, client group and vendors for the success of the organization
- Manage and execute daily Workday and HRIS client service requests
- Manage, create and update Workday support documentation and operational guides
- Reinforces team objectives through independent work, collaboration and communication including active listening
- Develop reports and analytics to provide information and insights to answer business questions and requests • Execute integrations using the suite of Workday tools, including executing EIBs to upload data
- Stay abreast of new functionality and implement enhancements that support the delivery of HR services
- Provide Workday training to support users’ roles and strengthen the organization’s ability to effectively and efficiently use Workday
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
Following experience required:
- 4-6 years of configuration experience with Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) functionality and services, including Compensation, Performance Management, Benefits, Absence, and Payroll
- 3-4 years of project management experience
- Ability to translate technical solutions into business terms
- An ability to respond positively under pressure and with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work well in structured and unstructured environments, under pressure, and with changing and competing priorities and timelines
- Possession of excellent consultative, organization, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships and work well with team
- Excellent oral/ written communication skills
- Comfortable working with senior level management
- Prior experience on a shared services team preferred
- Implementation experience preferred