Field Avaya Support Engineer
Salary: Between £40,000 – £50,000 DOE
iRecruit Specialist are recruiting for a Field Support Engineer who has current Avaya installation experience of Avaya Aura Products. Experience of installing, communication manager, system manager, and session manager at a minimum.
The ideal candidate would need to be located centrally to London, and be prepared to come to the Fleet office when required but homeworking can be an option when not on customer sites.
- Performing initial support to the end user and trying to resolve the fault
- Completing installations with Avaya products
- Add updates to the tickets including tasks for site visits and phone calls.
- Log faults with 3rd parties and follow up any outstanding tickets with them.
- Monitor automated alerts, logging and investigating if needed.
- Complete daily tasks such as system checks on specific customer
- Involvement in the handover of projects from installation to support teams.
- Attend product specific training and work to towards specific product
- If required assist with project or maintenance, on-site work.
- Providing out of hours on call support to customers.
- Assist with mentoring junior team members
- Avaya Experience/Training approx. 7-8 years experience with communication Manager and IP Telephony
- Experience in the field
- Must be computer literate (Software/Hardware)
- Interested in Technology/Telephony/Networking/VoIP
- Use of Microsoft Office Applications
- Good Communication Skills
- Experience with Networks and Computers would be beneficial
- Experience with Telephony or VoIP would be beneficial
AVAYA / AVAYA AURA / COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER / SESSION MANAGER / CMS