European Systems Engineer
iRecruit Specialist are pleased to be recruiting for a European Systems Engineer to join a growing organisation based in Maidenhead.
The role will work closely with the All EU teams and US teams to support and work on projects related to European infrastructure. The individual will require high level knowledge of Local Area Networks (LANs) and Wide Area Network (WANs).
Salary £40,000 – £45,000 DOE
- Using a structured and documented approach provide support for the following
o Storage – iSCSI, Nimble,Synology
o Palo Alto, Checkpoint
o Cisco Switching and routing
o Cisco and MerakiWireless
o Cisco and HP ServerHW
o Windows and Linux ServerAdmin
o Azure and AWS CloudServices
o Veeam and RubrikBackup
o Certificate Services
- Hands on Strong Windows Server skills including Active Directory / Group Policy administration and configuration.
- StrongskillsinbackgroundnetworkingtechnologiesbothLANandWAN.Abilityto configure DNS, DHCP, Routing, Switches, Firewalls and support of in-place hardware
- Strong experience in configuration and support of Enterprise Solutions and messaging systems
- Experience of vendor independent knowledge of SAN, NAS, DAS and iSCSI technologies
- Excellent knowledge of Virtualization technologies (VMWare, Windows Virtual Server) with ability to design implement and support the resolutions
- Ability to work unsupervised whilst recognizing the need for excellent communication with colleagues and management both internally and within the business
- Ensure security is always paramount
Skills and Experience
- 5 years’ experience of working as a system engineer in a European arena
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Dynamic, driven individual.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage own time.
- Productive with limited supervision.
In return our client can offer you a competitive salary of £45,000, a 5% bonus and a 5% pension.