Digital Marketing Executive
iRecruit Partners are currently working alongside a company based in Farnborough who are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their expanding team.
Your responsibilities will include:-
- Responsible for all day to day management of digital marketing campaigns.
- Build and maintain strong, positive business relationships with any agencies and third-party suppliers.
- Maintaining a regular email marketing schedule of e-newsletters and e-shots, communicate it to relevant colleagues and clients and keep it up to date with any changes.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends and best practice.
- Target and optimise campaigns through keyword searches, Google Adwords and Bing Ads
- Managing and growing the ecommerce websites
- Managing existing marketplaces and ensure all products are available to all customers
- Ensure that all colleagues are made aware of any relevant developments within the group digital channels and can comment on them where appropriate
- Deal with customer queries relating to website, social media and email marketing
Qualifications / Person Specification:
- At least 5 years relevant work experience in marketing
- Must have SEO, PPC and Agency Experience.
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks/projects
- Salary of £25,000 – £30,000 (gross) per annum.
- Working hours of 9.00am – 5.30pm from Monday to Friday (inclusive), with one hour for lunch.
- 23 days’ annual leave excluding the eight UK public/bank holidays.