Data Strategist/ Data Director
|Data Strategist/ Data Director|
iRecruit Specialist have a requirement for a Data Strategist to join an organisation based near to Marlow.
In this role you’ll be working to build out approaches to data and related services, from how to collect and index data, to how to present and develop actionable insights to inform business decisions.
As the Data Strategist, you will be the ambassador for data-driven insights, working both with clients and colleagues to develop and deliver data services around data-driven insights, measurement and optimisation across digital channels, media, marketing automation and CRM systems.
In understanding what types of data are available; you will help scope an approach to drive marketing effectiveness, and ensure the company is always moving forward and improving results. You should have a curious nature and an analytical mind, building out visions that go way beyond a single project, looking to the future with each client.
- You will create and drive forward the vision and data offerings within the company
- Using your knowledge of data, you will provide relevant services for clients across analytics, media and own platforms.
- You will need to be happy to be hands on, undertaking client reporting, analytics set-up, data analysis and dashboard development
- You will work with the senior team to help develop the overall company growth strategy
- Present and deliver the best and most relevant data solutions to clients
Overview of the ideal candidate:
- A self-starter, an expert who is at the forefront of data within a marketing environment, and able to take the company to the next stage in developing data services.
- A proven track record in drafting, presenting and delivering to clients and internal audiences taking data and translating this into interesting, informative and actionable insight and campaign strategy. You must be comfortable working at both a strategic and implementation level.
- You have commercial and strategic mindset with the ability to apply and develop data solutions to solve marketing and business problems.
- You have experience integrating platforms and dealing with data challenges, from how to architect a data lake to how to build out ETL processes.
- You have a strong technical data understanding across analytics, optimisation(A/B) and BI platforms.
- Collaboration is key, you can bring solutions to the table, work well with internal teams and build strong relationships with clients – who will rely on your for your data expertise and opinions.
- Work with clients to understand data, what sources they have available and how to collect and bring together those sources to improve effectiveness
- Set-up of tracking and dashboards for clients and maintain these throughout a campaign lifecycle.
- Assess, recommend and implement data tools and solutions to provide value to clients, and internal teams
- Undertake data audits, and data analysis for clients to provide insights and recommendations
- Build relationships with third parties to support the development of data services and solutions
- Always work collaboratively with other teams
- Proactively support and help other team members
- Able to always stay positive and find solutions whether right or wrong
- Engage proactively in company initiatives
- An understanding that at times extra hours will be required to deliver all of the above
iRecruit Partners Ltd is GDPR compliant. By applying for this role, you agree for iRecruit Partners Ltd to contact you to discuss this and any other suitable job opportunities. Our new policies hosted are on our website and will show you what data we collect, how we use it and your rights.