Customer Service Rep
Salary – £22,000
iRecruit Partners are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative for our client based in Camberley. This is working on a shift basis, early 7.30am to 4pm and late 8.45am to 5.15pm. One week early one week late. You will be asked to Provide a basic knowledge of all products. This would include offering a high level of support to both their Internal and external Customers, including the external sales teams. Processing quotes and orders within a set service level.
Main duties to include:
- Developing and maintaining a high level of service to the internal and external Customers.
- Developing knowledge of all products ensuring quotes & orders can be raised through the company’s internal computer systems.
- Raising purchase orders with production facilities across the company
- Tracking orders and deliveries through to invoice stage.
- Raise external purchase orders with 3rd party suppliers maintaining good relationships.
- Updating internal computer systems on a daily basis, CRM (Customer Relationship Manager), SAP for all orders and quotations.
- Answering incoming calls and email queries within a set service level concerning prices, stock availability, delivery times, account queries and technical questions from all Customers.
- Provide basic support for all products and their applications.
- An organised approach with excellent time management skills
- To have worked as part of a team previously
- A high level of experience using Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
- Very good communication skills, with the ability to use your own initiative but also know when matters need to be referred to a manager.
- A good level of English spelling and grammar
- Worked towards tight deadlines and service levels
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills and a professional telephone manner
- Experience in SAP would be highly beneficial