2nd Line Customer Support Engineer
iRecruit Specialist are currently recruiting for a 2nd line customer support engineer to join a global organisation based in Bracknell.
You will be providing escalation ownership of support cases with appropriate customer engagement and response against reported support requests. Ensuring appropriate next steps expectations and progress towards resolution.
Salary is up to £40,000 DOE
- Experience running SQL Server queries with confidence to configure where needed
- Ability to handle and progress complex technical issues
- Ability to convey complex technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Self-motivated to network with wider organisation to architect solutions
- Proficient in English and local language skills where appropriate
- Ability to view technical issues from a customer viewpoint
- Database related qualifications highly desirable
- iTIL related experience/qualification
- Related computer science or industry certification/qualification
- Review provided case data and current investigation path clarifying with the customer where required and taking appropriate action.
- Updating support cases with appropriate technical steps and customer conversations ensuring appropriate documentation for issue tracking
- Maintain Knowledge Based articles alongside support case management as required to share knowledge.
- ensure the best possible customer solution/outcome
- Ensure appropriate internal and external communications and action plans are present in case at all times including steps to resolve.
- Provides technical training/mentor to other support teams to reduce time to resolution given their knowledge and experience level.
SQL / APPLICATION / SOFTWARE / TECHNICAL / 2ND LINE / WEB SERVER / SERVICE DESK