1st Line Customer Support Engineer
Salary between £25,000-£35,000
iRecruit specialist are pleased to be recruiting for a 1st Line Customer Support Engineer role for a expanding company in Bracknell.
· Ensure the highest level of support available to customers and
partners within the UKI & MEA region
· Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, measured on a regular basis
· Create and maintain knowledge base articles/videos/community threads to address
customer questions and issues ahead of support service involvement
· Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
· Excellent time management, decision making, prioritization and organization skills.
· Team player. Promotes a spirit of cooperation and teamwork.
· Welcomes challenging environments to apply specialist skills, maintaining customer
· Projects a positive and professional image, via all means of interaction, remote and
· Proven technical diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
· Good knowledge of ITIL framework
· Knowledge of SQL roles and environments.
· Eager to learn new skills and technologies.
· Desire and ability to travel to Headquarters occasionally
· Good knowledge and experience of working with Windows Server (AD, IIS / Web
Services) and Desktop environments.
Nice to have
· Supporting SQL based technologies/software within a 1st line context
· Supporting UNIX/Linux based technologies/software within a 1st line context
· Knowledge of IIS
· Additional fluent language skills (French, German, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Dutch)
1st LINE SUPPORT / SQL / ITIL / WINDOWS