iRecruit Partners are currently working with a company based in Twyford who are looking for a Warehouse Operative to join their rapidly expanding team. This role has multiple requirements within the warehouse and this person will need to perform an array of duties that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse. An eye for detail is also required as a lot of our stock is serialized. The person needs to be able to lift items on a regular basis and may be required to climb to locate stock.
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles, by hand or with a mechanical device.
- Checking for damaged or missing items and then sorting stock for storage in the warehouse.
- Receipting goods in and recording the details.
- Taking goods to the appropriate storage location
- Keeping a careful record of the stock on the warehouse management systems.
- Picking orders ready for shipping, noting which shipping method is required.
- Packing orders in a secure manner
- Organising/booking the relevant courier for shipping items and recording these details.
- Regular stock checking to ensue stock accuracy
- Cleaning and maintaining the warehouse daily.
- Working in other areas/departments as and when required, this may include working off site.
- With heavy equipment in operation warehouses can be dangerous places, so following workplace health and safety rules.
- Having a fork lift truck license is preferable.
iRecruit Partners Ltd is GDPR compliant. To help you retain control of your data. Our new policies hosted are on our website and will show you what data we collect, how we use it and your rights. Please confirm in writing you are happy for us to represent you if interested in this opportunity. If you are no longer looking or don’t wish us to represent you, please reply to this email and we will update our records accordingly.