The Solution Architect’s role is to shepherd projects from their conception to delivery, acting as a product manager and technical architect. The Solutions Architect should be comfortable planning and developing digital projects across a wide variety of technologies. They should have an expert level of detail.
Key Qualifications / Skills
- Experience leading and delivering integrated digital projects of all sizes with a large digital team.
- Scrum master or project management experience, and knowledge of when it’s appropriate to use each technique.
- Knowledge and understanding of core web technologies, digital marketing trends, and possibilities and limitations
- Experience developing functional specifications, statement of works and client security review documents
- Excellent estimating, scheduling and budgeting skills
- Enthusiasm, positive energy, and ability to maintain a sense of humour under pressure
- Proactive and solution-oriented when managing issues
- Able to drive teams to an extreme level of quality and performance on deadline
iRecruit Partners Ltd is GDPR compliant. By applying for this role, you agree for iRecruit Partners Ltd to contact you to discuss this and any other suitable job opportunities. Our new policies hosted are on our website and will show you what data we collect, how we use it and your rights.