IT Service Desk Operator
|Service Desk Operator|
|SALARY:||Up to £18,000|
iRecruit Specialist is working with a company in Twyford looking to recruit for a Service Desk Operator to join the team, managing internal and external customer technical queries. All training will be provided.
An exciting opportunity to join a growing company in Twyford and get your first step on the ladder in the IT industry.
- To ensure that all calls to the Service Desk from our customers are logged.
- Identify relevant problem types and associated priorities
- Verify information back to the customer on the call details ensuring that all the relevant information is entered the call logging system in a clear and concise format
- Management of Support Mailbox
- Creation of call statistic reports with the aid of our internal reporting tool
- Chase technicians for Daily updates
- To proactively monitor all calls and escalate to Management as required
- To play an active role within the Service Desk team remaining flexible to support others during busy periods
Key skills required for the role:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written – accuracy and attention to detail are key
- Excellent administration skills
- Ability to work both on your own and as part of a team
- Planning and organisational skills having the ability to prioritise and escalate queries as appropriate
- Clearly demonstrate the ability to take ownership of and complete tasks independently
- Comfortable with working flexible hours
- Ability to meet deadlines and maintain high standards even when under pressure.