Senior Insight Manager
Salary: Up to £40,000 DOE
Location: West London
iRecruit Specialist are recruiting for a Senior Insight Manager that will be working for a global data organisation. This role will be working from home and travelling to a client 2-3 days per week in West London.
The Insight Manager will be using industry knowledge to provide valuable insights to clients. You will need to have an innovative and analytical minded to grow clients business through inspiring insight, paired with superb interpersonal and engagement skills to deliver an all-round excellent service to clients.
In return, our client can offer you a salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience, plus a car allowance of £4920 and a 7% bonus.
- Coordinates, executes, analyses and presents findings from a variety of insight projects purchased by the client; recommends potential action steps and additional opportunities.
- Ability to cut through data and issue clutter, and identifies what is most important.
- Co-ordinates client ready decks and presents fact based arguments influentially.
Effectively expresses content in writing and orally.
- Consults with the client on a full-range of services, including Analytics, Shopper Solutions, Field and Solutions & Innovation.
- Manages high quality on-going analytic and ad-hoc requests.
- Works very closely with our clients to produce strategic and tactical presentations
- Drives and informs the business agenda for all client stakeholders – sales, category management and brand and trade marketing groups through detailed category knowledge.
- Utilises creativity in identifying new techniques and processes.
- Develops and leverages strong, collaborative relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Acts as a liaison between the Client Service and Global Operating Centre (GOC) teams.
- First point of contact for the client on day to day issues
- Responsible for updating all business performance metrics
Skills and Experience:
- Leverages mutually beneficial relationships and networks both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated resilience and sound judgment in dealing with business and corporate challenges.
- Able to engage in a consultative manner with clients at all levels when helping solve/manage content deliverables
- Manages clients expectations
- Strong project management and process skills
- Ability to effectively work with virtual and diverse teams (e.g., Global Operating Centre in India) and managing workflow
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills as demonstrated by the ability to use the right approach and method to communicate with clients, professional presence, ability to understand and respond to another’s point of view
- Escalates issues to the right people appropriately
- Capacity management for direct reports, managing time sheets to ensure correct level of resource allocation. Expense management
- Coaching and development of direct reports (if applicable)
- Ensure 100% compliance of all core HR processes