|SALARY:||£25,000 – £32,000 + OTE|
iRecruit Partners are currently working with a company based in Maidenhead who are looking for a Sales Executive to join their rapidly expanding team. The aim of the Sales Executive is to generate new corporate accounts for the company, and look after and retain current ones. The main challenge is converting new leads into paying customers, and then using ones resourcefulness and entrepreneurial skills, to develop and maximise the potential of new paying customers. The Sales Executive will be accountable for achieving individual revenue targets.
- Convert new leads provided into paying customers – expected to exceed a minimum of 25% conversion rate from new leads provided
- Nurture and develop new customers to loyal accounts – accountable to show key steps in educating and exploring new business opportunities from new customers
- Retaining – expected to reach a minimum threshold of £20,000 revenue for the business per quarter; £60,000 total generated is expected in the first year of employment
- Team Work – expected to achieve at least 8/10 rating from team members as a person who is a ‘team member’ and easy to work with
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Proven success generating new business in a previous role
- Conflict Management
The Sales Executive is heavily incentivised to develop new accounts and nurture/maintain existing ones. A minimum 5% minimum uncapped bonus, paid quarterly.
KEYWORDS: Sales / New Business / Targets / Lead Generation / Conversion / Accounts