Resource Planner and Insights Manager
|Resource Planner and Insights Manager|
|SALARY:||Up to £40,000 depending on experience|
iRecruit Specialist are recruiting for a Resource Planning and Insights Manager who will be responsible for developing and embedding a resource and capacity management model across operations to ensure the business is able to deliver a superior level of customer experience in line with their overall objectives.
The Resource Planning and Insights Manager will review interpret and challenge any available data to ensure appropriate strategies are adopted and resource allocation is maximized. The role holder will also make recommendations to the leadership team through the creation of reports and MI.
- Manage best practise capacity and resource model that factors in the new lending Operating plan including:
– Forecasted volumes of DIPs, FMAs, Offers Documents and Completions
– Expected work times for all tasks
– Planned recruitment
– Planned holiday
– Unplanned absences
– Expected growth
- Promote analysis, insight and a culture of recommendations rather than just reporting
- Analyse capacity model to make recommendations regarding future recruitment volumes
- Create and run forecasting scenario’s (both proactively and reactively) to accurately forecast the impact of internal and external factors on call volume patterns and distributions.
- Monitoring of real time activity and intra-day performance to recalculate call volume forecasts and redistribute staff accordingly to achieve service level goals.
- Determine daily holiday/Personal Time, Training and meeting capacity based on volume forecasts
- Performance analysis of all business plans to meet customer demands
- Prepare performance models and plan capacity effectively
- Manage all key New Lending metrics and action any requests for ad hoc reports and dashboards
- Identify and drive improvement initiatives that optimize capacity
- Work with all internal stakeholders to ensure that current and accurate data is used in planning purposes to meet operational requirements
- To accurately prepare forecasts and budgets for call and non-call workloads and resource, monitoring business change and developing models to improve accuracy
- To produce effective work schedules to match business requirements, optimising performance of all customer service and underwriting teams
- To be aware of and record business, resource and seasonal changes making appropriate resource plans for expected changes in workloads.
- To deliver effective and accurate reports detailing key performance indicators and commentary relating to the workforce.
- Track variances between forecast and determine the accuracy of forecasting and suggest changes to model
- Use results of ongoing performance analysis to make capacity model more detailed and accurate, factoring in:
– Differences in lending types
– Staff efficiencies
– Productivity increase with tenure
– Staff attrition
– Process improvements
- Monitor call activity and performance
– Ensuring there is the capacity to provide excellent customer service and all call performance metrics are achieved
– Report on performance of teams and individuals
Skills and Experience Required (or desired):
- Experience of developing capacity models without technological solutions (WFM)
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, professional individual
- Excellent analytical skills with proven ability to provide data analysis.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal are required
- Excellent organizational skills and strict attention to detail are required.
- Proven ability to independently prioritise tasks and requests from a variety of sources is required.
- Familiarity with scheduling process and practice is required
- Excellent computer skills with strong working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks, with frequent interruption
- Proven ability work under tight time constraints and meet deadlines.
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people.
- Must have demonstrated ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to draw educated conclusions and make sound business decisions, based on facts and historical data patterns