Salary: Up to £28,000 DOE
iRecruit Specialist are currently recruiting on behalf of a global organisation based in Bracknell who are seeking a Reporting Executive.
Main role responsibilities:
- Building of Best Practice Reports to work with Market Advantage (MA)
- Maintenance and Evolution of Best Practice Reporting as client needs develop and the companies capability develops
- Support client discovery sessions to provide recommendations and solutions based on specific client requirements to assist in answering key business questions.
- Quality control, to ensure reports are setup and functioning correctly as per the specification.
- Responsible for creation and successful execution of plan to deliver reports to client on time.
- Maximize user engagement by providing valuable, relevant report content that is easy to use.
- Recommend improvements to reports based on feedback and functionality.
- Work with internal teams and client to develop and deliver reporting solutions.
- UAT testing of new releases.
- Identifying, analysing, and driving problems to resolution, handling complex issues simultaneously while effectively communicating across teams.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experienced user of market measurement data highly desirable
- Experience of working for\with large FMCG manufacturers desirable
- Strong track record of reporting, with a client-centric outlook
- Ideally prior experience of business insights visualisation tools e.g. Unify / Tableau / Answers / Power BI
- Ability to find creative solutions
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines and commitments
- High levels of commitment and drive, highly self-motivated, accountable, committed and ability to make decisions
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication at all levels
- Data analysis
- The ability to translate sometimes complex terminology into a common language that clients and peers understand
- Ability to analyse and resolve complex business and technical issues
- Excellent Technical documentation skills (High-level Design documents, Low-level design documents, Assessment reports, etc.)
- Technical ability to act as a project resource if required to deliver solutions
- High levels of professionalism and integrity
- High ability to work with peers
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills