|LOCATION:||Near to High Wycombe|
|SALARY:||Up to £35,000 depending one experience|
iRecruit Specialist are recruiting for a QA Tester for our client based near to High Wycombe who are a well-established B2B marketing agency for the technology sector. This position is going to be working in the development team on a wide portfolio of bespoke digital products ranging from landing pages to complex CMS solutions.
The QA team is set to grow over the next few years so our client is looking for someone who can take ownership of QA and take on future managerial responsibilities having first-hand knowledge of what the role requires.
This will be suitable for a graduate with a years’ experience in QA testing/web development or an experienced QA tester who is looking to get involved in managing a team.
- Writing test plans from brief and specification documents
- Estimation of QA time required for project managers from interpreting a brief provided by client services
- Multi browser and device testing where required.
- Working with Studio, Digital and Client teams to ensure detailed QA for the project and to work with specified timelines.
- Using your knowledge gained to suggest refinements which can enhance the users experience.
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication skills, written and otherwise.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to adapt to changes in priorities.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to identify issues and effectively communicate the reproduction steps.
- Highly organised, analytical, detail oriented, and able to prioritise competing workloads.
- Ability to learn new processes quickly.
- A passion for working with web applications with the intention of improving the user experience.
- Familiarity with issue tracking systems (Redmine, Jira etc)
- Experience of working with development teams to create test plans
- Experience of version control systems (git, svn)