|LOCATION:||South East London, Southwark|
|SALARY:||£40,000 – £50,000|
iRecruit Specialist are working with an award winning tech company based in South East London who are looking for a QA Analyst to join the team!
• 3-4 years’ experience in QA testing
• Clear communicator (written and verbal) – to ensure ability to write test plans and test cases to communicate bugs to developers and senior management team.
• Creative solving of technical problems – to ensure the ability to translate technical requirements and test plans
• Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – ensures the ability to find the bad defects and bugs quickly
• Ability to think abstract – to ensure to not conform to the norm
• Experience in Quality Management Software and Processes
• Knowledge and experience in technical aspects of software solution being tested
• Business process understanding
• A track record of delivering successful consumer and/or business products
Main roles and responsibilities:
• The product will be tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability, and compatibility
• Every phase and feature of the software solution will be tested and any potential issues will be identified and fixed before the product goes live.
• The role will cover both functional and automated testing.
• Automated testing will require designing automated test scripts and deploying these scripts
using automation software.
• Keep up to date on the latest industry trends.