iRecruit Specialist are currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator to join a global organisation for maternity cover – this is a contract position.
The primary purpose of this role is to ensure People and L&D plans are well planned, managed and implemented into the business, ensuring your work collaboratively with all stakeholders. You will be supporting the people and learning and development team.
- Work in collaboration with colleagues across People and L&D, leading projects and providing support.
- Fully immersing yourself in projects to become the expert in its content, creating detailed PIDs and project timelines, with capability to adapt to business needs.
- Ensuring all projects are managed through the correct framework
- Supporting the L&D team in the planning, implementation and reporting of Operation and L&D activities
- Delivering day to day and business need tasks, aimed to support their function as effectively as possible
- Identifying opportunities to improve what we do and how to do it
- Be accountable to deliver assigned projects on time and budget
- Responsible for the creation and management of a detailed project plan for each assigned project
- A “can do” attitude with the ability to own a piece of work and follow it through to completion
- A self-starter, able to work unsupervised and think creatively, working out solutions to problems
- Ability to thrive in a busy environment, being able to juggle priorities and quickly adapt to different situations
- An innovative, questioning mind around ways of working to enhance the process
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work cross functionally
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong PC skills including an understanding of Excel, Word and Powerpoint
In return my client can offer you a competitive salary of £27,500, a 5% bonus and a 5% pension.
PROJECTS / LEARNING AND DEVELOPEMT / EXCEL / WORD / PROJECT MANAGEMENT