Product Development Analyst
|Product Development Analyst|
|SALARY:||£25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience|
Our expanding client is looking for a Product Development – Analyst to join the team and help support the Product Manager on the software development programme by providing user -acceptance testing, and the development of user requirements for future development.
This is a great opportunity to get a good understanding in product development of an operational system, as well as a grounding in email marketing.
Key tasks of the role:
- Product Development Programme
- Support the product manager in working with the business management team and business users to articulate and agree the product development needs, and detailed user requirements
- Support the product manager in the set-up of use-case test scripts for each release of the product
- Carry out user-acceptance testing, following test scripts and escalate issues found to the product manager
- Email Delivery Performance
- Perform investigative analysis of campaign performance to identify drivers to performance or causes or any issues spotted during monitoring
- Maintain and communicate up-to-date view of lists (including requirements and constraints) by keeping monitoring documentation up-to-date, providing updates and escalating issues to the Delivery Manager
- Maintain and communicate up-to-date view of delivery performance by keeping monitoring documentation up-to-date, providing updates and escalating issues to the Delivery Manager
- Providing analytical support to the operations team
Qualifications and skills required for the role:
- Degree educated, particularly in IT, analytical or Marketing related degree
- High- level computing skills, especially in Excel and Access, Microsoft SQL
- Keen sense of pro-activity
- Good communications skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- An analytical approach
- Understanding of the broader business
- Good prioritization & time-management skills