iRecruit specialist are thrilled to be working with one of the UK’s leading providers of technology solutions and services. This company pride themselves on their high levels of customer service and satisfaction which have led to their long-standing success.
As a result of their growth, we are recruiting for an IT Engineer to work onsite in Central London.
Key skills and experience:
- Desktop / Server Support / Network Support
- Ad hoc Server / Storage / Network / Desktop Break fix requirements
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Enterprise Applications hosted on Windows Server 2000/ 2003/ 2008/ 2012
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Enterprise Applications running on Microsoft Terminal Services
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Web Server related problems running on JBOSS, Tomcat, IIS, Web Sphere, etc.
- Virtualisation Infrastructure Support
- Interact with numerous computer platforms in a multi-layered client server environment
- Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, application servers, and administrative systems
- Diagnose and quickly resolve a wide range of Windows applications and networking problems to help minimize downtime
- Troubleshooting network connectivity in a LAN/WAN environment
- Requesting and coordinating vendor support
- Develop trends by monitoring and analyzing incoming calls, problems and support requests
- Including Backfill
DESKTOP / NETWORK / SERVER / INFRASTRUCTURE / LAN / WAN