Junior Insight Manager
Salary: Up to £25,000 DOE
iRecruit specialist are recruiting for a Junior Insight Analyst based in Bracknell. In this role, you will be producing outstanding insight and answering and client questions. The successful candidate should be a recent graduate with analytical experience.
- Support your client/s by producing outstanding insight that answers questions from supplied briefs (formal or informal)
- Available to support immediate ad hoc data and insight requests
- Build your understanding of the brands and categories that you have been assigned
- Build a wider perspective on the state of the UK and what is affecting shoppers in the world of FMCG
- You need to be naturally inquisitive in order to truly bring value to both our business and our clients. This means you need to be able to work independently with high degrees of initiative in a changing environment.
- You need to have an excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word, and be comfortable with using large amounts of data to create actionable insights.
- This role would suit someone wanting to progress in a career in Insights working with Marketing, Category and Sales departments.
ANALYST / DATA / GRADUATE / INSIGHT / EXCEL / WORD / POWERPOINT