Junior Insight Manager
iRecruit Specialist are pleased to be recruiting for a global company based in Bracknell. They are looking for a Junior Insight Manager to join their growing team.
This role is paying up to £26500 plus a 5% bonus and a car allowance of £4440.
Main role responsibilities:
- The coordination, execution, analyses, and presentation of findings from a variety of insight projects purchased by the client.
- Demonstrates the ability to cut through data and issue clutter and identifies what is most important.
- Creation of client ready decks and presents fact-based arguments influentially.
- Providing clear and actionable recommendations, potential actions, additional opportunities from each Insight project to the client and the next steps
- Identifying client leads for further analysis and working with the account manager to scope this opportunity.
- Effectively expresses content in writing and orally.
- Coordinates and executes high quality ad-hoc requests.
- Uses analytical skills in the consultation to key client stakeholders – sales, category management and brand and trade marketing groups.
- Helps the client derive key insights from assorted data types
- Develops collaborative relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Providing insight commentary on monthly client standard reporting chart decks/reports
Skills and Experience required:
- Comfortable delivering presentations to a high standard to all levels of business from category and brand teams all the way up to senior stakeholders and board members.
- Ability to build and leverage mutually beneficial relationships and networks both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated resilience and sound judgment in dealing with business and corporate challenges.
- Ability to work to a tight schedule and manage time efficiently to hit deadlines whilst always maintaining an excellent standard.
- Able to engage in a consultative manner with clients when helping solve/manage content deliverables
- Project management and process skills
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills as demonstrated by the ability to use the right approach and method to communicate with clients, professional presence, ability to understand and respond to another’s point of view
- Escalates issues to the right people appropriately
INSIGHTS / CONSUMER INSIGHTS / DATA ANALYTICS / PREDICITVE DATA / CLIENTS