Insurance Sales Advisor (Wokingham)
Salary: £18,000 – £22,500 + added commission
iRecruit Partners are currently working with a company based in Reading who are looking for an Insurance Sales Advisor to join their rapidly expanding team. You will constantly provide an excellent service to clients and maintain a good sales performance. You will assist the managers in ensuring the smooth running of the office and offer help and suggestions for improvement.
- Dealing with incoming post as directed on the day of receipt
- To learn how to deal with outgoing post and to take responsibility for ensuring that general diary lists are kept up to date
- To organise and keep your own work area tidy
- To answer telephone calls and deal with client queries/requests politely and efficiently within your capabilities. Seek assistance from, or refer client to, branch manager or assistant branch manager where necessary
- To deal with customer queries/requests at the counter, as above
- To invite renewals as directed ensuring that clients are notified of their renewals in accordance with FCA rules, as outlined in the staff handbook
- To actively improve the sales results of the branch by improving personal selling skills and customer care skills
- To actively improve customer care and cross-selling by telephoning clients at times agreed by the branch manager, notably a few weeks after sending out policy documents
- To actively improve cross-selling by `listening` for opportunities, e.g. a customer advising a change of address on a motor policy may need household insurance or a client requesting a green card may need travel insurance
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The ideal candidate will have experience either in an insurance sales advisor role or working within the retail industry where they have had to sell and upsell products. Some office experience would be beneficial.
- Computer literate/keyboard skills
- Able to recognise outreach opportunities
- Experience working with KPIs.
- A friendly personality and ability to build rapport & relationships.
- Experience in insurance or retail .
- Be able to pick up new skills quickly.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- A positive and upbeat attitude.
- High degree of accuracy.
- Working under pressure.
iRecruit Partners Ltd is GDPR compliant. To help you retain control of your data. Our new policies hosted are on our website and will show you what data we collect, how we use it and your rights. Please confirm in writing you are happy for us to represent you if interested in this opportunity. If you are no longer looking or don’t wish us to represent you, please reply to this email and we will update our records accordingly.