Brand new graduate opportunity for 2020!
If you are an inquisitive person with strong excel skills, then this role could be the perfect fit.
This job role is suitable for an analytical graduate with a years’ experience of working within data analysis.
iRecruit specialist are pleased to be recruiting for a growing organisation based in Bracknell, they are looking for an Insight Analyst to join there manufacturing department.
You will be responsible for supporting your clients by producing insights that answers questions from supplied briefs and building a in depth understanding of the brands and categories you have been assigned.
Salary will start at £23,000 , after 6 months it will rise to £24,000 and then after 12 months will rise further to £25,000.
- You need to be naturally inquisitive in order to truly bring value to both our business and our clients. This means you need to be able to work independently with high degrees of initiative in a changing environment.
- You need to have an excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word, and be comfortable with using large amounts of data to create actionable insights.
- This role would suit someone wanting to progress in a career in Insights working with Marketing, Category and Sales departments.
- This job role is suitable for an analytical graduate with a years’ experience of working within data analysis, however not essential.
As well as the technical skills, experience and attributes that are required for the role, our values sit at the core of our organisation. Therefore, we always look for people who can continuously champion our values through-out the business within their day-to-day role: –
- Collaboration: The ability to work as a wider team and consider the business as a whole in every action
- Personal Development: Pro-actively seek out new ways to develop your skills and become more effective within your role
- Executional Excellence: Superb attention to detail with the ability to plan effectively for the future
- Client Growth: Natural ability to nurture client relationships and deliver sustainable business growth to clients
- Innovation: Consistently seek out new ways to approach every task/situation
- Creativity: Continuously challenge the way we do things and how we can make our offering different to our competitors
INSIGHTS / ANALYST / EXCEL / FMCG