Digital Project Coordinator
|Digital Project Coordinator|
iRecruit Specialist are currently recruiting for Digital Project Coordinator which will be working for an expanding marketing agency based near to Marlow.
As the Digital Project Coordinator, this person will be responsible for delivering projects from the first briefing to the production push. This will be working in a high pace environment where there will be several projects on the move at any given time.
Key Qualifications / Skills:
- Manage projects from initial brief, development through to production
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm, positive energy, and ability to maintain a sense of humour under pressure
- Proactive and solution-oriented when managing difficult projects and timelines
- Report to the Senior Project Manager and Head of Digital on progress, potential risks and outcomes of all active projects
- Work collaboratively with in-house developers, designers and off shore developers to ensure the successful delivery of our digital offerings
Key Responsibilities for the role:
- Capture business requirements at the beginning of the project working with client services to ensure a clear understanding of project requirements
- Create project plans for the delivery of a range of digital projects – email builds, landing pages and micro sites.
- Work closely with Solutions Architect and developers to formalise the response from the development team by creating the Digital Estimate document and pulling together the effort required to deliver
- Work with project managers to schedule in development resource to deliver projects
- Create project timelines and ensure each department is briefed when they need to complete their actions including client review time
- Monitor all development resource being logged against the project
- Ensure any project modifications or changes requested are captured inside a Change request form
- Ensure QA is being performed throughout the development and make sure resource is booked according to the project plan
- Implement project plans, assigning work to the correct teams and ensure projects are delivered on the agreed timeline
- Create technical detailed technical tickets to be assigned to the developers and triage bug tickets raised by the QA department
- Support the developers to ensure they are not blocked and have everything they need to make progress on the project
iRecruit Partners Ltd is GDPR compliant. By applying for this role, you agree for iRecruit Partners Ltd to contact you to discuss this and any other suitable job opportunities. Our new policies hosted are on our website and will show you what data we collect, how we use it and your rights.