|LOCATION:||Near to High Wycombe|
|SALARY:||Up to £45,000 depending on experience|
iRecruit Specialist are recruiting for a Digital Producer for our client based near to High Wycombe who are a well-established B2B marketing agency for the technology sector. This role is going to be assisting in projects from their conception to delivery, acting as a product manager and technical architect.
The Digital Producer should be comfortable planning and developing digital projects across a wide variety of technologies.
- Experience leading and delivering integrated digital projects of all sizes with a large digital team
- Scrum master or project management experience, and knowledge of when it’s appropriate to use each technique
- Knowledge and understanding of core web technologies, digital marketing trends, and possibilities and limitations
- Experience developing functional specifications, statement of works and client security review documents
- Excellent estimating, scheduling, and budgeting skills
- Proactive and solution-oriented when managing issues
- Able to drive teams to an extreme level of quality and performance on deadline
- Ensures that development proceeds smoothly, efficiently and to a defined process. Facilitates collaboration between technical, design, creative, and strategic staff to execute the project within the requirements provided by the client and Head of Digital.
- Contributes to discussions with clients regarding projects, adding the benefit of technical knowledge while communicating in a clear and concise way, translating from technical language to non-technical language and vice versa.
- Strives for the best user experience while meeting the business and commercial requirements for the product.
- Works closely with the Project Manager to ensure that the technical and commercial aspects of the project are in harmony.
o Completes the technical portion of estimates.
o Helps to capture the business requirements at the beginning of the project and oversees production to make sure the product meets the client’s objectives upon delivery.
o Helps to determine whether the project is on the path to profitability and raises the alarm when it’s going off track.
- Assists the Head of Digital in driving creativity and innovation within the team both in how they deliver and what is delivered.