Customer Support Advisor
|Customer Support Advisor|
iRecruit Partners are currently working with a company based in Bagshot who are looking for a Customer Service Advisor. The Customer Service Advisor will be responsible for handling in-bound calls from prospective customers, establishing their requirements, offering a relevant solution and gaining them as a customer.
- Handles inbound calls from prospective customers, establishing their requirements, offering a relevant solution and gaining them as a customer
- Support existing customers through their journey and exceed their expectations at every opportunity
- Maintain a positive, friendly and flexible approach, demonstrating commitment and initiative and supporting others to achieve the same
- Act on feedback, implementing change to improve performance, whilst seeking opportunities to develop
- Support colleagues to achieve team goals, show a genuine interest in others and take time to have fun and celebrate success
- Demonstrate excellent telephone skills through building rapport and showing empathy and understanding of the customer’s circumstances
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of current policies and procedures, ensuring a knowledgeable service is offered at all times
- Achieves individual and team sales targets on a consistent basis
- Support the team to promptly complete additional duties, including on-line call back requests, processing online merchandise orders, responding to customer emails and processing refunds
- Complete customer contact notes promptly and accurately
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience of providing a high level of customer service
- Has worked in a sales focused environment and has taken responsibility for driving sales
- Experience of carrying out administrative duties
- Experience of working to targets and KPI’s
- Call Centre/Contact Centre experience is desired but NOT essential
- We would be particularly keen to hear from any candidates who have experience in handling or a keen interest in Live Chats. This role will include calls and live chats.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent IT skills, competent in using Microsoft Office Package, Email and the Internet
- Able to type quickly and accurately
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Able to multitask
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Has a good standard of numeracy and literacy
- Is accurate and shows attention to detail.
The Customer Support Centre is open 7 days a week handling new prospect enquiries from customers, along with handling existing customer enquiries. Weekends will generally operate on a 1 in 3 basis.
KEYWORDS: Customers / Inbound Calls / Sales / Administration / Targets / KPIs / Customer Service / Customer Support