Customer Service Agent
|Customer Service Agent|
iRecruit Partners are currently working with an award-winning tech company based in Central London who are looking for a Customer Service Agent join their rapidly expanding team.
As a Customer Service Agent, you will be providing daily support to their customers via telephone, email and live chat. They are looking for someone who understands that their customers are their number one priority and they will go above and beyond to provide excellent customer service, ensuring that the highest level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
This is a full-time position, working hours are 9am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday.
- Providing excellent customer service by telephone, email and live chat.
- Ensuring that all customer communication is responded to in a timely
and professional manner.
- Assisting customers with all queries including troubleshooting and
- Online order management.
- Dealing with customer returns and exchanges
- Maintaining and updating customer databases.
- Reporting to Management.
- Always going the extra mile for customers ensuring the customer is left with a positive impression of the company following any and all communication.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written English.
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships.
- Highly proactive and uses initiative.
- Creative with passion and plenty of energy.
- Enjoys a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- A passion or interest for new technology.
- Ability to multi task with good time management skills.
- Aptitude to work on their own and as a part of the team.
No experience required, full training will be provided as well as on going coaching.