Business Process Manager
iRecruit Specialist are recruiting for a Finance Business Process Manager based in Maidenhead. The role is for someone who is looking for a combination of accounting, change management, system & process improvement and business partnering. This will be reporting into the Finance Director.
In return our client can offer you a salary of up to £55K, a car allowance of £5,700, a bonus of 10% and pension of 5%.
- Manage Field Support team and ensure the high standard of support to the wellness coaches is maintained and the data received from the coaches is correct and timely manage all aspects of the teams weekly and month end close process to meet reporting deadlines.
- Drive continuous improvement, simplification and standardization of the team’s processes ensuring that the team critically review all that they do
- Ensure all processes and procedures are documented, are adhered to and current
- Analyse operating data and statistics to identify opportunities, develop action plans, and implement process improvements
- Identify and analyse risks and issues in business processes and systems and then develop and implement process and/or system solutions to improve operational efficiency and reduce risk
- Negotiate and agree SLAs with both internal and external customers
- Ensure that the systems of internal controls are effective and monitored including compliance with Sarbanes Oxley and any statutory legislation
- Responsible for the audit, reporting and delivery of the internal control activities touching your area and ongoing assessment of potential risk areas
- Strong people leader able to develop their team and drive quality and productivity possess strong communication skills, including the ability to interface effectively with senior staff and be able to explain processes and system requirements to non-finance or IT individuals
- Be an energetic team player with impeccable organisation skills. Be able to use their own initiative, prioritize and manage workload under pressure
- Be solution focused with a ‘can do’ approach – possess strong collaborative skills and work in a consultative way
- Experience of change management would be beneficial
- Be able to demonstrate experience of successful system and process improvement
- Be able to work with large data sets and utilise advanced excel
- Experience with Oracle and Hyperion enterprise would be beneficial
- Natural critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of GDPR would be beneficial
SYSTEM / PROCESS / ADVANCED EXCEL / DATA / ORACLE / HYPERION /