Business Development Manager (New Business)
iRecruit Partners are currently working with a company based in Bracknell who are looking for a Business Development Manager (New Business) to join their rapidly expanding team. This role demands a strong commercial approach and superb communication skills. Working with an account base the company’s mid-tier clients that consist of well-known household brands and manufacturers, your key focus will be to retain and grow your clients through strong relationships and the realization of the company’s growth delivered strategy.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (NEW BUSINESS)
Client Growth Delivered – Manufacturing (CGDM), UK
Overview of the role:
Within this company, we are looking for a highly motivated, charismatic and resilient Business Development Manager to join our New Business Development team.
Your key focus will be winning Mid-Market prospects that consist of well-known household brands and FMCG manufacturers. This will be a mix of companies that currently work with our competitors as well as those who are not yet purchasing data.
This is a purely new business role and so a successful candidate will need to be proactive at opening doors, making new contacts, and building a strong network within your prospects’ organisations. This includes but is not limited to the senior roles across category insights, marketing, sales, and the Executive functions.
You will report directly to the Head of Mid-Market and work closely with our operational, client service and business impact teams to help scope out, customise, and deliver solutions to your clients. This will require excellent communication and interpersonal skills as you will need to successfully interact with and influence stakeholders across all areas of our business, both in the UK and worldwide.
This role is perfect for you if you have experience in complex SaaS sales, thrive in a fast paced and high-pressure environment, and have a real hunger for chasing new business opportunities rather than nurturing existing accounts.
To be successful, you will also need to be:
- A quick learner with a growth mindset and passionate about investing in your own personal and career development
- Comfortable with managing mid to long-term win strategies and planning your pipeline from the ground up 6 to 12 months in advance
- Using consultative selling techniques to uncover and qualify opportunities as well as build compelling value propositions to win over your prospects
- Positive, resilient, and lead by example, whether it’s helping improve our sales process or supporting fellow team members
- A working knowledge of Market tracking and Insights within FMCG would be beneficial
What working for our client can do for you:
- Long-term career development in a market-leading organisation.
- Competitive salary and impressive benefit package to match.
- Working in an international company with opportunities across the UK and globally.
- Bespoke training to suit your individual needs and development.
- Friendly working environment with regular social events planned by our internal social committee through-out the year.