AV Installation Engineer
Salary £30,000 – £40,000 DOE
Are you looking for a new challenge in 2020?
If a new position in a growing company with lots of exposure and a friendly team then this role could be the perfect fit!
iRecruit Specialist are thrilled to be recruiting for a growing organisation who are looking for an AV Installation Engineer to join their team. The right candidate will be willing to travel across the UK (predominantly in the South of England) and occasionally Europe with all expenses paid, installations can last between a day and a month, so flexibility is key.
- You will be working in teams of 2, travelling to client sites to ensure that installations are completed to a high standard.
- Parts will be collected with each installation from the office in Maidenhead, you will also be liaising with the project team in the office to ensure installations run smoothly.
- Flexibility with installation time is crucial as there is variations, however installations normally average 1-2 days.
- 3+ years’ experience in AV Installations
- Previous experience with video conferencing software such as Skype, Zoom and Google
- Previous experience with Crestron systems
What you can expect in return
- A company van
- All travel expenses paid
- A friendly work environment that takes care of their employees with a low staff turnover
AUDIO VISUAL / INSTALLATIONS / CONFUIGURATION / AV INSTALLATION ENGINEER